Tuesday, March 24, 2009

14 Facts :P

OMG i really want to write this but i REAAAAAALLY got to go PEE .. WOOOO ..

sorry u know i love u .. hahahh .. OMG i cant handle it !! @_@ .. WAAAAAAAAIT !

BAAAAAACK .. WoHooo .. im feeling GREAT right now .. hahaha ANYWHO !!

______________________________

some people asked me to write 14 facts about ME xD lol

so here it comes =P



1-i have a cat called "Pheoby" yes pheoby as pheoby in Friends lol



2-i LOVE to read, i have more then 100 books in the house.. arabic + english but i prefer English



3- i wear Glasses, yeah im a NERD .. u have a PROBLEM with THAT >.> lool



4- im in High School, most of girls dont want to leave school i CANT WAIT to go to UNI im a ADDICTED TO COLLAGES.. xD



5- my room is PINK .. -_- .. so NOT me .. lol



6- every song i listen to and i LIKE it,i make a Music Video for it in my head .. lol and i start imagining it in the car when i go to school and in the way back :P



7- i DANCE all the time, lol .. i LOVE to dance its my way to take all my energy out.



8- any book, song, movie and dance .. can make me Cry, im VERY emotional



9- i just started wearing HEELS .. LOL .. and the PAIN is KILLING ME .. :P



10- April, 3rd was the FIRST time i go to a 3aza "funeral" and i WISH i NEVER go again !



11- i HATE smokers. my Grandpa died of Lung Cancer because of smoking and until this day just the smell of smoke can make me feel sick and hate the person that is smoking .. SO DONT !!



12- i have an imaginary friend called "Jozef,yosuf", i get scared of the dark until now and he stand beside my bed everynight to protect me of the evil cretures that wants to attack me. and hes been with me since i was 9 years old, and well i love him so much.



13- my DREAM is to go to Thailand AGAIN and go to the Tiger Temple AGAIN, and just live with them and be a part of that wonderful family i saw .. i LOVE TIGERS =*



14- and last but not least :P , i like to eat chocolate-banana sandwitch lol, u put nutella and pieces of banana on a slice of bread with a glass of milk and eat AWAY loooooool ..



___________________________________


and that it :D

hope i made u happy love =*

THAT'S NOTHING :P i could have wrote about 50 facts xD LOL

3 comments:

  1. lol I knew almost all of them ;)
    pee? lol that's TOO MUCH information :P you shouldn't have said it when you know I'M AROUND! -rolls eyes-



    I didn't mean something PERVERTED YOU PERV!!

    WOW, I got myself a blog because you have one :P
    I don't even know what people write in blogs.

    Love you ;)

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww Saroooh ..

    Thats so SWEET of u !

    hahhahaa :P i always think in a PERVY way thats ME LOL

    i apreciate it :D

    i LOVE U too =*

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol! unsuprisingly i only knew 7 >_> malat 3alay XD haha ur crazy ROFL when u said u had to go pee i was like OoO MAMMA MIA WHATS SHE WRITIN' XD well nice blog i love it

    ReplyDelete