Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wed (15-April)

I've hurt so many people in my life, I admit it I don’t do it in purpose I just do it... I think 'Now' I know why my sister would always call me a 'selfish-bitch'. Yeah were not that close anymore...

I'm a loner that’s the truth so it's hard for me to keep on checking other's feelings especially if I don’t think I did something wrong and usually I' am wrong I just hate admitting it
I'm independent and I think I would suck at relationships, because it takes allot of commitment which I don’t have.


Today a friend of mine lost her opportunity to be with her true love because of some woman that didn’t shut her mouth, and now she regrets the past but she didn’t mean to… we all make mistakes people more than other but none the less Mistakes it is.

I don’t know what to do to make her happy but I tried to comfort her it's just heart breaking seeing her like that she said she wanted to die or even if she didn’t die she's just here by body only … I don’t know if she really loves him but I never saw her this devastated.

Hmm, I don’t know what to do anymore I can't be for someone 24/7 and want to work for CAS hours and still study … I can't do that so I don’t know what I'm going to do ufff such a sucky feeling, at-least NOTHING … OMG … I really suck, WOW I never thought I suck that much I never believed my sister's words until this moment yeah I' am a Selfish-Bitch.

2 comments:

  1. we all hurt people sometimes without even knowing it.

    The only thing you need to know is, don't be so harsh on yourself (:
    you are a good person and the furthest away from being a 'selfish-bitch'

    <3
    -
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope your not a selifsh bitch u just think that u r one.. everyone judges their selves way too much hun dont worry about it ^^ ur a cute and nice person

    ReplyDelete