Sunday, March 15, 2009

what more ?


Being hurt by an enemy is Fine, but a so called "Friend" !

We all suffered of this one way or another same old story "friends FOR EVER! The next day the friend tells her secrets to her enemy and the girl gets heartbroken and cries her eyes out then becomes an outcast" but to me I understand when an enemy does it but a "Friend" I never understood how come a Friend would do that doesn’t she have a heart ?! People have changed I don’t believe in True friends no more I mean I have "friends" but I can never tell them everything... Don’t Blame Me... I've seen too much of this world that they should make a movie of my life.

I can never forget yesterday when a friend… more than a Friend even… does something like that in-front of me I mean I was shocked I even looked away and just stared at the floor holding myself not to cry all I was saying "free it's ok!, DON'T cry you're not weak!" but I was betraying myself… Literally… and I could feel the tears falling down my cheeks and they felt so cold but I still thank god that I was wearing my huge sun glasses and nothing showed.

I spent the whole day at school thinking what to do and what pissed me off that they acted so normal after it like nothing happened and I didn’t want to ruin the day because I skipped school to see them and we had so much fun until I noticed how much they respected me! (Sarcasm!) but still I can't ignore them I can't do anything because I'm so Damn weak!, I can't sit and watch them like that No NO! I won't sit and be like a Joke! I know people SOME people see it as nothing but I see It as something and she knows it!

I mean in the end why am I upset?, because when you respect your friend and give them everything you have of love u expect the SAME treatment! Like I treat my friends the way I like to be treated but when they do the opposite, they get in my bad side and I feel like nothing like shit when they do that I mean how could they?! Don’t they feel?! It may be a Misunderstanding but I'm pretty sure it's not.


That life for you!!

Enjoy it! Nothing is worth it.

1 comment:

  1. this is the reason uve been upset well it has happened to me i think u should tell ur other friend what the other said about her better u then some girl who hears the other one and tells her

    ReplyDelete