Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Family !?

i know My normal day can be heaven for most BUT it's Not !

trust me when i say it SUCKS !

* giving my feet a good rub OH PAIN ! *

Yes going to school and Walking all day gives you Pain .. Yep Today i have TONS of H.W'z, quizes and WORK !

oh well .. You know what They say ! u always have to work to gain satisfaction -_- .. ( They = Mom + Dad )

My family is Pretty messed up ! and sometimes i wish that it was just US .. ( US = Me, Siz, A-Jay, Totte, Nulan, Fa9ool)

*Hint: siz is my Czn sara, A-Jay my friend sara, Totte my small brother, Nulan my big sister and Fa9ool my big brother.

OH GOD we would have SO Much FUN !

sometimes when i go to my grandma's (Dad's side) house i feel so Isolated .. like My family doesnt Belong there, I know they dont like as ! it SHOWS ! but being with them and acting normal like we Really care about each other .. since my grandpa Died *allah yr7mah * it Never really felt the same we just actually went there for Him ! and Now i feel like i was Cheated
its Not fair i was Just a KID .. im suposed to spend time with him ..
i only saw him Once or Twice a year ( for Eid ) .. im supossed to Hug him and feel Loved !
even though i didnt see him much, Never really talked to him .. just seeing his Face was enough holding him close and hugging him and feeling his renckled skin was ALL i ever had with Him !
its just Never works when we try to get close, The Harm was Done. !

Dont even let me Start with my Other family (Mom's side) lets just say with all do respect that my grandma is a Drama Queen sometimes she goes LOCO (loco = crazy) serouisly i cant even stand it but she is my grandma and i love her Allot .. but my grandpa is my Love, he is so Sweet ! and Innocent and AW ! when he talks about the GOOD OLD DAYS ! its just heart breaking seeing him so weak, but i wont lie they all are LOCO's.. sometimes!!.. no let me rephrase that Most of the time. !

but you know in the END, they are MY Family.

No matter how much i try to hate them, curse them, feel bad for them. they will always be there for Me .. That's what Family's For !


People Family is Family .. you can Never Cut them out of your Life .. NEVER ! .. so be Nice to each other !

and so there Blood runs throw My vains and for that i will Forever be Greatful !

No comments:

Post a Comment