Monday, March 2, 2009

Dreams !

Ever wished to have the opportunity to acomplish you'r Dreams ?!

were there anyone to help you ?

what happens when you have Tons of Dreams which just went to waste because No one ever gave you the chance to achieve them !?

when I was a kid I Always Dreamt .. my imagination would always run Wiled !

one Day I wanted to be a social worker the next I wanna save Tigers in Thailand a moment later I wanna make a Movie !

to Me Dreams are my only Escape when everything goes Wrong, when No one listens, when everybody lashes out on me !

I mean arent we all here to acomplish something or dont you work to acomplish you'r Dream ?!

believe it or not I really believe that instead of wasting my time Studying things that im Sure I wont major, that I should have the time to Start acomplishing My Dreams .. they look so far away !

I want to make a Difference ! .. Who doesn't ?

I want to do something Im Really good at and feel complete with myself !
instead im studying MATH which I must say that were NOT such Good Friends ( school Drama !)

dont You wanna make a Difference ! ..
make the World say " you'r name " helped as and was a Wonderfull person and we will always remember him !

I Sure Would !

Imagine those Dreams.. when you used to say I'm gonna do it !! but life takes you away from your target .. either you have a new born, sickness, poorness, you name it !

I just want to say to those people who Can make their Dreams come true ! What are you waiting for ? .. make it happen !!

I dont know why im writing this but since i can write whatever i want so Why Not ..

so Thanx and Wait for Stories to come !


sorry for spelling or grammer mistake.. im still new to this =P


1 comment:

  1. Most people don't acheive their dreams because they give up too soon so don't give up and inshalla you'll reach your dreams and maybe even surpass your dreams... just remember to be optimistic

    ReplyDelete